3dnirvana is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 2.0!! The multi browser program for this blog is under development. Wish you all a very happy navigation.

3dnirvana doesn't take any authority over its content. Viewers are free to comment, review and analyze anything under personal right to freedom.

3dnirvana is the creative face of Roshan Kolar, who is a Creative Engineer and an Animator.

My EVERGREEN SCRAT AND HIS TEAM!!!





Roshan's Fav Movie - ICE AGE
---------------------------------------

Ice Age is a movie about the ice, prehistoric characters, love, friendship, family and thrills.
I like the characters, especially my blog theme character - Scrat. Check this link out http://www.iceagemovie.com/games/game1/ . The movie has good animation, humor, emotions and camera. I like the lighting, the dynamics and the flow of story, especially Ice Age 1.











Take a look at Ice Age 1 if you havent seen it. It's awesome for kids.



You wont believe, I cried when Diego comes in the end with his broken paw. I just love that scene.









Ice Age two has a female mammoth which adds all the fun and love to the screen. I like the two bodyguards in the movie.

Scrat was fantastic there too.

0 comments: