3dnirvana is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 2.0!! The multi browser program for this blog is under development. Wish you all a very happy navigation.

3dnirvana doesn't take any authority over its content. Viewers are free to comment, review and analyze anything under personal right to freedom.

3dnirvana is the creative face of Roshan Kolar, who is a Creative Engineer and an Animator.

I love lighting!! Lots to learn in lighting in 3D!

Hi friends out there,

I did this. Its not so great. But I'm learning from my Guru's.




Lighting is a major field in animation and modeling. What ever you do, should never stay in the dark, only if it has to and even the darkness needs light!!

There is a big world of lighting out there in 3D. One point, two point and three point lighting. Illuminative, reflective, shadow mapping, effects, you name them.

I have just crossed 10% og my studies in light. Imagine how far I will have to go to be a pro. The best movie I liked with the best lighting ever was "OVER THE HEGDE"!!










It looks so realistic, and I have read that most of the light data was programmed using in-house softwares. Cool right?

0 comments: