3dnirvana is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 2.0!! The multi browser program for this blog is under development. Wish you all a very happy navigation.

3dnirvana doesn't take any authority over its content. Viewers are free to comment, review and analyze anything under personal right to freedom.

3dnirvana is the creative face of Roshan Kolar, who is a Creative Engineer and an Animator.

PhotoShop, Life and Colors!! @ 3dnirvana




Sometimes there are things that capture us. Sometimes there are things we capture for others to get captured. Designers die day in and night out choosing colors, designs, relativity, contrast, and subject. Some come out to be the best, some go on for a short while.

I feel the designs here are great, something I cant do so easily. I had a long search online to get these swirly designs which really fascinates me!!




plants

bruce campbell

F18 Hornet

fa hai

3d living room

artist himself

pontiac

captain jack sparrow

waiting of inflow

vaikas_gatveje_2003

itwasyou

poisonous heart

scifi

old man

godown

female

pathway

the kill

Farah - Prince of Persia (The Two Thrones)

3 comments:

Felix. D said...

Your work is rather impressive !
I was mostly impressed by the 3d living room and the people's faces: really realistic. Finally, the work done on lights seems very convincing as there is not too much of a stress put on contrasts, something that we often see to make the picture look more flashy. Here it looks very natural/real

xoxo said...

These are about the coolest graphics I've ever seen. I wouldn't even know how to begin to create something this fantastic. Great job, I'm left totally and completely 100% blown away by the absolute beauty and creativity of your work.

Unknown said...

I saw by a webside a wonderful house, in the beginning I though it couldn´t be real, however I went see it and I stood cold when I saw how nice it was so I decided to prove the costa rica investment opportunities and I bought the house. I still don´t believe how beautiful it is.