3dnirvana is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 2.0!! The multi browser program for this blog is under development. Wish you all a very happy navigation.

3dnirvana doesn't take any authority over its content. Viewers are free to comment, review and analyze anything under personal right to freedom.

3dnirvana is the creative face of Roshan Kolar, who is a Creative Engineer and an Animator.

THE WORLD'S BEST CREATIVE AD's, DESIGNS and ART @ 3dnirvana!! EXCLUSIVE!!

I would like to express my thanks to Google images for this search effort.

TIGHTEN UR SEAT BELTS. THE AD's DESERVE SOME RESPECT, SO DON'T STARE 4 LONG!!

SIGN MY FEEDBACK FORM (SEE TOPMOST AREA OF 3dnirvana) IF YOU LIKE THESE, AND WANT MORE!!

CLICK TO VIEW!! DON'T ADJUST WITH THUMBNAILS!!

When the world began there were artists, then came romantic artists, then came reality artists, now we prepare for creative artists. Because designing is not just taste and aroma, it the recipe too!!!
- Roshan Kolar
Creative Designer




































































































The top sidewalk drawings in the world!! Believe the 3D effect, because I have experienced this with my eyes and they are UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I bet!!!

These pictures are pure 2D drawn with crayons and paints, which amazingly show a 3D look at certain perspective!! COOL RIGHT??






































You always thought Hollywood was perfect?? I never thought so.....
check these unseen blunders.














EVER WONDERED WHY DRUNKARDS ARE CREATIVE ??? CHECK THESE BEER CAN SCULPTURES!!

















The LAST PICTURES I took.................................................sniff!!....












I used to hate MATH Classes!! These are some of my works!!












0 comments: