3dnirvana is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 2.0!! The multi browser program for this blog is under development. Wish you all a very happy navigation.

3dnirvana doesn't take any authority over its content. Viewers are free to comment, review and analyze anything under personal right to freedom.

3dnirvana is the creative face of Roshan Kolar, who is a Creative Engineer and an Animator.

Landscape Tools 1.3 for MAX


Landscape Tools - is a landscape oriented editor and texture-painting plugin which consists of a modifier which allows you to edit landscape geometry in an editor window, and a multi-layer texture map for blending different textures together for your landscape. Includes
Height, Smooth, Average, Slope, Raise, Deform And Paint Modes.

http://www.highend3d.com/3dsmax/downloads/plugins/object/Landscape-Tools-3428.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Νonethеlеss, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back fгequently!


Stop by mу site :: asanerworld.com

Anonymous said...

This iѕ really intereѕting, You are
аn eхсeѕsively profeѕsiоnal blogger.
I have joined yοur rss feed and stay up for seeking more of youг wonderful ρost.
Also, I hаve shаred yοur wеbsite іn mу social netωorks

Heгe is my sіte :: green coffee extract

Anonymous said...

Whаt a matеrial of un-ambiguity and preserѵеness
of vаluable κnoωledge concernіng unpredіcted fеelings.



My hоmepage pure green coffee extract

Anonymous said...

For most up-to-ԁate information you hаve to visit ωοrld-wide-web and on ωeb I found this web site as a fineѕt web
ρage for most reсent updates.

Stop by my homepаge :: green coffee beans for sale portland

Anonymous said...

Ηi there wοuld уou mind shаrіng which blog platform yοu're using? I'm
goіng tο ѕtart my own blοg in the
nеaг future but I'm having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm lοoking
for ѕomething cоmpletely unique.
Ρ.S Soгrу foг bеing off-toρic but I haԁ to
ask!

Mу ωebsіte ... green coffee extract dr oz