3dnirvana is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 2.0!! The multi browser program for this blog is under development. Wish you all a very happy navigation.

3dnirvana doesn't take any authority over its content. Viewers are free to comment, review and analyze anything under personal right to freedom.

3dnirvana is the creative face of Roshan Kolar, who is a Creative Engineer and an Animator.

DEMOREEL DOWNLOADS!! ONLY @ 3DNirvana FOR FREE!!



Hi Friends,

I have always been benefited by watching demoreels and movies sfx, know why? I'm very curious. Every time I see something different I go ahead learning how the makers did it, using which tool, sometimes it's a mixture of tools, sometimes its drawings, sometimes it's even real people who are made to look artificial. I get some ideas and then I start something new.

I have a lot of Flash videos for designer friends out there, I have downloaded the best online and I have hosted it here for you.

Most of them you might have enjoyed in 3DNirvana.

ENJOY --> CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE TO GET THE VIDEOS!!

0 comments: